I am posting this in Welcome & Rules Forum because it is one of the few Forums that are still open to the Public.....

With over 60 requests for Clayboard Membership in the past couple of weeks, needless to say we have been swamped.   We have, however, answered each and every request using our Yuku Private Messaging system.....  (PMs)   

IF you have not responded to us, you may have gotten a Denial notice from mamarose10, and not figured out why...keep reading......

Less than 25% of those we answered have responded to our requests for more information.  It has been suggested that possibly the PM system for non members is just not working, or the new applicants do not know to check their Yuku profiles for messages...  
Those who did not respond within a week or so were issued denial notices because we felt that since there was no response, and/or you did not want to supply the requested information to us, you were no longer interested.

I have set up a new email account so that if you have been denied, you will have a way to reach us so we can re-consider your request.   I encourage those of you who have not heard from us or who have been issued a denial to write me as soon as possible at this email address....

Joy2talk2U  @    gmail.com      (You need to delete the spaces which I put in to foil automatic scanners)   

Waiting to hear from you....

Joy2talk2U
Clayboard Administrator..